Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8 Things More Interesting than Jon and Kate

Tough call today. On one hand, we have the talented stylings of the half-man / half-terrier Susan Boyle...


...and on the other, hysteria over the tainted love affair of Jon and Kate.

I can't say that I fully understand the spectacle here. Apparently, these two have eight children. And now, daddy Jon (where'd the H go?) appears to be looking for a little lovin' on the side. Makes sense to me - person known all over the world because of his family life, taped and recorded at all hours of the day and night. Yeah, an affair sounds smart.

I wish people would have spent Memorial Day looking over more meaningful things, instead of this. However, here are eight things I find more interesting that this octupletastrophe.

8. Stubbing my toe on the edge of the bed

7. The lifecycle of the common intestinal parasite

6. Why my cats rub their faces on everything

5. Who put the "bop" in the "bop sha-bop sha-bop"

4. What Meatloaf wouldn't do for love

3. Where bugs go when it rains

2. How the first bagpipe came into existance

1. Who first milked a cow?

No comments:

Post a Comment