Sunday, May 24, 2009

UFC 98 - It's better than 97

As financial constraints bring the world back to the more basics of life, it's refreshing to see that people really want to get back to the simple things in life - television, and violence. To this point, I present the topic that was, at a minimum, involved in at least 15 of the top 100 yesterday.

Ulimate Fighting Championship (UFC) # 98.

That's right, people want to sit down and watch grow men pummel each other until they either give up, pass out, or disqualify themselves. Oh, and most people wanted to know how to get it for free. I must admit, I love violence as much as the next guy, but I prefer mine to be more one-sided. No fair fights for me. I want to see a bear fight Bill Gates in the tundra.

On a more confusing note, there were several hits on lacrosse related topics. I'm sure that the people who play think it's important and interesting, but I didn't know other people did. Hats off the Cornell lacrosse team, giving the central NY school a second reputation, besides Andy Bernard.

No comments:

Post a Comment